4 cups mixed vegetables (ash gourd, raw banana, yam, cluster beans, snake gourd, drumsticks, potato, cucumber, pumpkin and carrots)
½ cup sliced green mango (optional)
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 cup fresh grated coconut
1 tsp cumin seeds
7-10 green chilies
Salt to taste
1 cup sour curds
5 tsp coconut oil
1 sprig of curry leaves
- Boil 2 cups water in a pan. Add the vegetables and turmeric.
- Simmer till the vegetables are tender. Mix well.
- Grind the coconut, cumin seeds and green chilies to a fine paste. Add salt.
- Add the paste to the vegetables and mix well.
- Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the curds and cook for 2 min.
- Add the coconut oil (uncooked) and curry leaves.
- Serve with rice.
Similar Recipes:AppamsPuttuBittergourd Chips (Karela Chips)Mango PulisseryCoconut PulisseryKadala Curry (Black Chana Curry)Thoran (Cabbage, Beans, or Beetroot)Cabbage KootuKalanKootukariVegetable StewKerala SambarParippu