Serves 4Overnight Soaking Required
Cooking Time: 20 - 25 min
250 gm Kabuli Chana
125 gm Chana dal
1 bunch Coriander leaves
7 pods of garlic
1Ĺ-tsp anar dana
1 tsp jeera
2 tsp coriander seeds
- Soak chana and chana dal for 12 hrs, pressure cook for 15 min with salt.
- Grind together coriander leaves, garlic, ginger and red chilies.
- Warm lightly and grind anardana, jeera, coriander seeds and garam masala
- Strain the cooked Bengal gram (donít throw away the cooked water); add the wet masala to bengal gram, mix well in the sieve itself.
- Now add dry masala and mix well.
- Heat karahi heat oil or ghee, fry sliced onion till light brown, add chana, mix well, keep on adding water in which chana was cooked. Add fried potatoes.
- At the time of serving add more water if needed, put in a serving dish, decorate with cut onion and tomato. Heat oil or ghee and pour over it, sprinkle coriander leaves
Similar Recipes:Alu Paratha : A Step-by-Step GuideBeetroot RotiMalai KoftaMethi Malai MatarPaneer MakhaniDal MakhaniDum Aloo