400 gm sweetened condensed milk (1 tin Milkmaid)
¼ cup sugar
100 gm cashewnuts
½ cup cocoa
50 gm butter
- Pour Milkmaid into a thick bottomed pan.
- Add butter, sugar, cocoa and nuts.
- Stir gently on medium heat till the mixure leaves the sides of the pan.
- Pour evenly into a buttered dish and allow to cool and set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Similar Recipes:Yogurt PancakesCrispy Crunchy Balls (Uses MilkMaid)Sweet Blinis with Plum SauceCaramel BananasFruit SaladRice CaramelChocolate Banana Pancakes