1 cup Marie biscuits,crushed
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup dessicated coconut
½ cup crushed groundnuts
¼ cup white sesame seeds
¼ cup corn flakes
¼ cup milk powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2-3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk (Milkmaid)
2 tbsp ghee or butter
Extra dessicated coconut for rolling
- Heat ghee in a large pan.
- Add dessicated coconut, crushed groundnuts and sesame seeds and fry until light brown on low heat.
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, milk powder and crushed marie biscuits. Mix well.
- Add milkmaid (and milk, if required) for binding. Mix well.
- Remove from heat. Shape into medium-sized balls.
- Roll them in dessicated coconut and serve
Similar Recipes:Yogurt PancakesChocolate Fudge (Uses MilkMaid)Sweet Blinis with Plum SauceCaramel BananasFruit SaladRice CaramelChocolate Banana Pancakes