400 gm Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 tin Milkmaid)
500 gm Dates, chopped
2 tbsp Ghee
½ cup Water
2 tbsp Maida
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add maida and fry till smell comes.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add the dates and condensed milk. Mix well
- Cook the mixture with constant stirring till it becomes thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan
- Remove from fire and spread on a greased plate.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Similar Recipes:Coconut Burfi (Uses MilkMaid)Paneer Burfi (Uses MilkMaid)Sandesh (Uses Milkmaid)Malai Peda (Uses MilkMaid)